Monday, August 31, 2009

live and Learn

After the tightest schedule I’ve ever come across, I am pretty much relieved and excited about the whole thing. Yes, it was a hard and horrifying time for all the students back in their dorm. “Time” was the only factor that made us weak every time we wanted to grow further. There was so much information that was taught and so little to grasp in our head. Personally I feel that it was really hectic for me to manage everything and even get good grades. But I guess one thing is for sure that college do prepares for your future and brings then best out of yourself. Yes I know I haven’t had a good sleep since the day I arrived at the college. Every time there are assignments revolving around the head and so it is quite difficult task to make you in a happy go lucky situation. Over these two weeks of exhaustible time, I had the opportunity to make myself more confident and manage different task even in a limited time. All in all it was a great experience and worthy enough to be a part of the Global Beginnings program.
As we have just about couple of days left for a new global process in France, I hope that it is the best experience of my life. France has always been a dream spot for me and I do have many expectations. I want to live and learn during my time there and have the best experience of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment